Best Crypto Currency Faucets
Now days there are multiple different Crypto Currency coins out there and if people want to generate some wealth now its ideal time to grind some faucets. The amounts may seem very small in the beginning but the values will keep rising and its not too late to start obtaining Bitcoin or other currency before their value explode. This is an evolving list & if you know some faucet sites that aren’t listed send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and i will add it when i get the time.
If you are looking for Multi Currency Wallets i recommend Cryptonator and Exodus.
Most known & Most valuable crypto currency right now out there, you can buy from various different locations with BTC these days. (Some of these faucets will require Hub connection, most popular being FaucetHub)
- Faucet Game – http://faucetgame.com/r/15433275/faucet
- Free BTC Mine – http://freebtcmine.com/?partner=99383
- CoinPot – http://coinpot.win/ref/35702
- Bit Golden – https://bitgolden.io/ref/1LoyfQrG8AFfeuEVvw9X2jydfMzZLrpwaf
- Bit For Clicks – https://btcforclicks.io/
- Starbits – http://www.starbits.io/?r=1LoyfQrG8AFfeuEVvw9X2jydfMzZLrpwaf
- Bit Silver – https://bitsilver.io/ref/1LoyfQrG8AFfeuEVvw9X2jydfMzZLrpwaf
- Bit Lucky – https://bitlucky.io
- Daily Free Bits – http://dailyfreebits.com/?id=49476036
- Free Bitcoin Win – http://freebitcoin.win/ref/38237
- GoBits – http://www.gobits.io/?ref=1LoyfQrG8AFfeuEVvw9X2jydfMzZLrpwaf
- CoinWhip – http://coinwhip.com/faucet/bitcoin-cash/?r=14G3MTd6W5bRj42nXb52vH7Y16ZuN8Nyie
- IoanBTC – http://ioanbtc.com/?r=1LoyfQrG8AFfeuEVvw9X2jydfMzZLrpwaf
- Speed-up Faucet – http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet/?ref=1LoyfQrG8AFfeuEVvw9X2jydfMzZLrpwaf
- Get Your Bitcoin – http://getyourbitco.in/708058
Litecoin’s provides fast 2.5 minute transaction confirmations and uses scrypt-based proof of work to target everyday computers. Litecoin, created by an ex-Google employee, Charlie Lee is often considered silver to bitcoins gold.
- Coinpot.co – https://coinpot.co/mine/litecoin/?ref=57660D1FAC51
- Speed-Up Faucet – http://speedup-faucet.com/lite/?ref=LiKzRZwyFLSHDghgfFboQVin1tW7eTBTuG
- Get Free.co – http://speedup-faucet.com/lite/?ref=LiKzRZwyFLSHDghgfFboQVin1tW7eTBTuG
- Litecoin-Faucet – http://litecoin-faucet.com/?r=LiKzRZwyFLSHDghgfFboQVin1tW7eTBTuG
- Coinpot – http://coinpot.win/ref/35702
Dash Aims to be a privacy-centric cryptographic currency with unlinkable transactions using the PrivateSend system. Blockhain governance is carried out via the MasterNode System.
- Dash-Faucet – http://dash-faucet.com/?r=XgrJ25xjHphrK57w3P2Mkdnq5B3P24w1mK
- Hotcoins – http://hotcoins.cf/dash/?r=XgrJ25xjHphrK57w3P2Mkdnq5B3P24w1mK
- Rekt Coins – http://rektcoins.pw/DASH/?r=XgrJ25xjHphrK57w3P2Mkdnq5B3P24w1mK
- MoonDash – http://moondash.co.in/?ref=FCAB7787BA92
Ethereum is decentralized platform that runs smart contracts; applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.
- Ethereum Faucet – http://ethereum-faucet.org/?r=0x0eCddcF41754360AB129d7Ca4c8ABf220F9c32BD
- Multi-faucet – http://multifaucet.io/ref/14545
- Hotcoins ETH – http://hotcoins.cf/eth/?ref=34508
- Bidlighter – http://bitlighter.bid/?r=0x0eCddcF41754360AB129d7Ca4c8ABf220F9c32BD
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency featuring a likeness of the Shiba Inu dog from the “Doge” Internet meme as its logo. Introduced as a “joke currency” on 8 December 2013, Dogecoin quickly developed its own online community and reached a capitalization of US$60 million in January 2014; as of November 2017, it has a capitalization of US $227 million.
- Moondoge – http://moondoge.co.in/?ref=bbebc1869d4b
- Hubcoins – http://hubcoins.xyz
- MyfaucetHero – http://my.faucethero.com
- Freecoin – http://freecoin.in.ua
BlackCoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. BlackCoin uses a proof-of-stake system and is open-source. BlackCoin was created by the developer Rat4, with the goal of proving that BlackCoin’s way of disabling proof-of-work is stable and secure.
- Idlecoin – http://idlecoin.win/faucet/blk/?r=BQ55PnPifrS7isb9kyXh8EntsQVQYmwyga
- Bitcoin Space – http://bitcoinspace.us/blackcoin/?r=BQ55PnPifrS7isb9kyXh8EntsQVQYmwyga
Monero is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy, decentralization, and scalability that runs on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and FreeBSD.
- Monero Faucet – http://bit.ly/2iyUxDQ
Zcash is a cryptocurrency that grew out of the Zerocoin project, aimed at improving anonymity for Bitcoin users. The Zerocoin protocol was initially improved and transformed into Zerocash, which thus yielded the Zcash cryptocurrency in 2016.
Lisk is a public blockchain platform that provides decentralized blockchain apps. It was forked from Crypti by Max Kordek and Olivier Beddows in early 2016
- Liskfaucet – http://liskfaucet.info