Multi Stream Guide
When it comes to growing streaming audience or just expanding fan base over multiple platforms – Multi streaming might be a good option. While some people do it inconvenient ways like running multiple programs to stream multiple locations at once there is an easier solution to all of this. I’ve been using multi streaming for some time broadcasting my stream to places like Twitch, Hitbox, YouTube Gaming, Dailymotion, Beam.pro and other sites alike.
- 1) First you need to create accounts for every streaming website you want to use, please also save stream keys in some notepad file or where you can access them fast.
- 2) Next up we need to register to Multi-Streaming Website https://restream.io/ there are others too, but this guide will focus on this one.
- 3) You open OBS or other streaming program and insert RTMP URL and Stream Key from the Multistream site to the respective fields on OBS.
- 4) After this we start inserting all streaming sites that they have listed on their category and fill Stream keys from respective stream sites there, sometimes it does ask you username or URL
- 5) Now you can also download Multi-chat which merges all chats in one, super useful tool for better communication with the audience
- 6) Then we just launch the stream and it will go live all the places you have added via the stream list, some technical issues may occur with certain streaming websites, but mostly its working rather smoothly. Remember that certain websites may have rules about being partner and multi-streaming to other places
If you have any further questions about the guide, please let me know. I’m also working on a video version which should be coming up in few days or so.